Friday, December 16, 2011

Malia's Definitely A Model

I am pretty sure that from here on out, the majority of the 
posts on this blog are going to be about our sweet little angel Malia. I
f you're not a fan of babies, then you probably will want to stop reading now.
This post is going to have a TON of pictures! 

My sister in law texted me one day asking if I wanted to 
take Malia to a newborn photo shoot. 
Her friend was starting a photography business and wanted to
get her name out there. She offered to do a free photo shoot 
of Malia. How could I turn that down?! 

We took Malia to Alena's place to get a "primped up."
Having a girl is so much fun because it's like playing dress up with a LIVE DOLL!!
Every girls dream! :)
It was a blast helping Alena get Malia positioned for the pictures.
Being a newborn photographer would be one of the 
funnest jobs, I think. All of her work turns out great. 

So here is the end product of Malia's newborn photoshoot!
Ah, I love this girl.

Who knows... maybe her eyes will stay blue!




I love these ones!! The fall colors, her face, EVERYTHING!

 

 I love these ones too. Her facial expressions are still the same!























Such a cute prop! I absolutely loved the stroller.
I felt bad. The original idea of the photo shoot was to 
get sleeping baby pictures, 
but Malia just wasn't having it. After the first five minutes, 
she stayed wide awake the entire time. These are the only 
sleeping ones we got. I love this headband so much!


 Sweet Dreams

I love newborn feet. 


If anyone wants to get baby pictures done for a great price, 
I'd definitely recommend Photography By Alena








No comments:

Post a Comment