Monday, November 15, 2010

6 Months Already!?

I can't believe we're already celebrating our 
six month anniversary!
Honestly though, it has been the best six months of my life.
"What did we do to celebrate" you ask..?

Well since it fell on a Monday, Nick works until midnight 
every Monday night! So we knew we had to do
something during the day. We slept in, which was 
so good because usually are mornings are crazy busy. 

He went to the office for a bit, while I got ready.
As soon as he got home, I had the bright idea of going out to lunch!
I have been craving it for far too long now, 
so our six month anniversary was the best excuse!



Yep, that's right!! Tucano's!
It was absolutely delish!
I'd go back again and again for those 
cheese ball and garlic sirloin.
Oh and not to mention the grilled pineapple! 
Oh man, I love Tucanos!


But I love something even more.... Nick! 
I am so blessed to have him in my life!


Thanks for the amazing 6 months babe! 
6 months down, infinity more to go...
I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment